Sunday

Anonymous said...

I have used Canvasking a number of times over the last few years and always been happy with their speed and quality. They even dealt with a damaged delivery quickly and sent me a complete new print.

I noticed last month a deal at a local place and tried them once and was shocked at the difference between a cheap canvas print and the product offered at Canvasking.

My two year old Canvasking prints are still looking awesome but the cheap balsa framed print has already started to warp a little.

I think that I will be sticking with who I know from now on and ordering from Canvasking.



Photo on canvas review originally posted 15 August 2010 16:48 (Reposted unedited for display purposes.) Original posts with original post dates are located here.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your review. The quality difference between our prints and other cheaper suppliers prints is so hard to relay to customers before they purchase.

    With this review I think you have done this for us beautifully.

    I look forward to speaking with you again in the future.

    Kind regards,

    Darren.

    ReplyDelete